November 8, 2010

Get the Look


Opening Ceremony has always been one of my favorite designers. As both an online retail store and house brand, they offer some of the greatest selections on clothes. I also love them for their collaborative work with names, such as Alexander Wang, Doc Martens, Keds, and Pendleton. As much as I love Opening Ceremony, I know it's not always wallet-friendly. I was browsing through their online shop last night and saw this Peter Pan Collar Blouse for Fall 2010.

Peter Pan Collar Blouse  |  Opening Ceremony
If your bank account isn't ready for this $280 blouse, you can get the look at Nasty Gal for minus 7x the price. With a similar collar, you can get the Wednesday Lace Top for only $38! I also spotted the same one being sold at Urban Original for $22 in both black and beige. So, if you're looking for a lace top with white trims, here are some options for you to choose from. I personally like the Opening Ceremony one more, but with a price difference that drastic, the cheaper price is too tempting to pass up.

Wednesday Lace Top  |  Nasty Gal

3 comments:

said...

Love love love lace!!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

FASHION ICE said...

these lace tops are lovely

feel free to Follow Me xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE

Dahl said...

cool! I actually like the cheaper one better. Opening Ceremony is great
http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/