December 7, 2010

Dev feat. The Cataracs


We all know that one of my favorite brands is Hellz Bellz. I've seen this brand grow tremendously from a streetwear brand carrying hoodies and graphic tees into a more contemporary line. It's really as if Hellz grew up with me because their style has changed alongside with mine. I can make an incredibly long post about my history with Hellz, but I'll stop and talk about what this post is really about. I mention Hellz because the "Like a G6" singer, Dev, used to be a Hellz intern. What many also don't know is that the chorus from "Like a G6" comes from Dev's original song, "Booty Bounce," which by the way, also features nothing but Hellz Bellz clothing. Well, Dev just released another music video that also features Hellz, as well as many other brands, such as Melody Ehsani, A-Morir, Retro Super Future, Gasoline Glamour, Rojas, Leyendecker, Boos & Besito, Mila, and David A. And what I really wanted to say is that Dev's music is one of my guilty pleasures. I can't help but like it more with each listening. Here is "Bass Down Low" by Dev featuring The Cataracs.



Dev x Hellz Bellz



via source

3 comments:

La Vagabond Dame said...

I love Hellz Bellz too! Leyendecker is amazing as well. Such a great post ;)
stop by sometime, xx natalie
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

thestylevoyager said...

Wow, that's so much fun : )
love the way you write too !

http://thestylevoyager.wordpress.com

Ellen said...

love hellz bellz so much