December 21, 2010

Inside Pharrell Williams' Miami Home


Todd Shelby of The Shelby recently photographed the Miami home of the one and only, Pharrell Williams of N.E.R.D. We get a nice peek of all the art that he's attained from his fame of being a rapper, musician, producer, clothing designer, and co-creator of Billionaire Boys Club. Some of his art collection consists of KAWS, Takashi Murakami, Keith Haring, and Karl Lagerfeld's Chanel Bearbrick. All I can say is that I love how Pharrell spends his money. In the material world, artwork and a badass wardrobe is all I crave for.









via source

9 comments:

candy apples said...

Ohhh his house is to die for... My room is a shack compared to his place!! I just love his style :D

xoxo
Ai

A N G E L A said...

i mean....I just felt in love once again with Pharrell!! so cuteeee

awesome post!

xx

fashionbit

VeRo! said...

he is simple but stylish! like his tattoo!


Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

SMASH said...

Oh gosh, all the Kaws he has is making me jealous! And I don't know, Keith Haring's work has never appealed to me for whatever reason. I think it's because it reminds me of those Windows '95 stick figure clip arts :X

xx
MILK TEETHS

Sands said...

Ahhh, what a gorgeous house... I love the simplistic decoration!

xo
Sealverland

Kristen said...

i'm not one to go crazy over family guy as decor, but i do love Pharrell!

ediot said...

i wanna move in there asap! following you now.

Stacy said...

love it, so perfect

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

ORIGINAL SEED said...

wouldnt mind being his room mate haha merry kissmass