December 5, 2010

Lunch at Etna


Etna is an Italian restaurant I've been visiting for years. What I love about this place is that it's open really late. Specifically until 2am from Sunday to Thursdays and 3am on Fridays and Saturdays. On this day, I had the cheese ravioli and Kris had the chicken pesto sandwich. This restaurant also makes my favorite tiramisu, but we were so full from our meals, we didn't have enough room for dessert. But really, the tiramisu is perfection! It doesn't have an overwhelming taste of sweetness or espresso. Just the right amount of everything. I don't know how to explain it, but if you could imagine eating a magical cloud filled with rainbows, that would be it.


6 comments:

ching said...

oooh lala salad!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so beautiful. x hivennn.

Amber Blue Bird said...

yum

Fashion Intel said...

Yum! Just looking at this has my mouth watering.

DEAD FLEURETTE said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. Your blog looks intriguing, I'll have a closer look to it tomorrow.

I'm starving right now, it's the middle of the night in Norway and it doesn't help to look at these photos.

izza lemonade said...

oh my...ravioli. that's heaven T.T