December 22, 2010

My Uamou Plush


This is my gigantic Uamou plush that sits on my bed every day. My amazing boyfriend, Kris, bought him for me at San Diego Comic Con last year. If you're not familiar with Uamou, he's actually a toy figure created by artist, Ayako Takagi. I've also made another post about it here. The plush is extra special to me because I own the only prototype that was sold at Comic Con. More will be made, but it's great to know that I'm one of the firsts to have it! Kris and I also had the pleasure of meeting Ayako and getting this sketch done by her. It perfectly represents us because it has Kris' glasses, his LoveWright Co. hat, and my straight cut bangs.







via source

11 comments:

ching said...

oooh so that's what those things are called. how do you know pronounce it?haha WA-MOO?

paperwhales said...

@ching You're absolutely right! I totally got it wrong my first time. I thought it was "ooo-mow."

Catherine Ava said...

Aw that's so adorable! I want a plush like that now too haha I really like your blog! It has these amazing unique finds :)

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so cool. x hivennn.

SnowWhiteGoneWild said...

These are so so cool.

Yvette said...

They are so cute! Never saw them before!

xx

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Checkt out my blog and stay tuned to my daily updates!

simplyvonne said...

oh i never heard of that artist but they are too cute!!!!

Aissata said...

love that last photo. yummy!!!

http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

Sands said...

These are seriously SO cute! Especially the ones with icecream cones, haha!

xo
Sealverland

Natalie Liao said...

those are so cute!
Haha, I love the last photo :)
stop by sometime, http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

VeRo! said...

cute small creature!
the draw is super cool!!



Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com