January 24, 2011

Cereal for Dessert


I stumbled upon these photos of cereal today and wanted to share them. I know it's normally eaten for breakfast, but I love having it as dessert! The sweetness of the cereal and milk hits the spot every time after dinner. I've also recently discovered Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I seriously don't know how I've lived 23 years without ever tasting it, but now, I can't live without it. Other favorites of mine are Frosted Flakes, Pops, and Honey Nut Cheerios. By the way, this blog was actually really close to being named Cereal for Dessert.


8 comments:

candy apples said...

Beautiful photos!! I love cereal, I could have it any time of the day :P hehe

xoxo
Ai

Rachelous said...

They're cute photos :) I love cereal, when I was younger I'd have it for tea sometimes xx

Amber Blue Bird said...

is there anything better than cereal?

paperwhales said...

@Amber Blue Bird Ice cream! Because that's my ultimate all-time favorite dessert!

thestylevoyager said...

Looks insanely delicious.. I wish they taste like that too : (

amy leah said...

great pics...now im craving cereal

http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/

xo,
amy leah
(the coquetiquette)

Aahna said...

I like to eat cereal like a golosine. Nice variaty and pictures.
LAZYCATSTYLE

kaye i. said...

I love cereal! Believe it or not I have a cereal list. LOL. My #1 of all time, handsdown.... GOLDEN GRAHAMS!!! I also munch on it like it's just a tub of peanuts... yep.