January 13, 2011

Elijah Wood & Shirley Manson for Oliver Peoples Spring 2010


Where was I when this released last year? Because I love this campaign video for Los Angeles-based eyewear firm, Oliver Peoples, which features the music of the wonderful, Zee Avi. I've been a fan of her music ever since Kris introduced me to her, so seeing this video and unexpectedly hearing "Just You and Me" got me excited. What also got me happy was seeing Shirley Manson. She's a vocalist for 90's band, Garbage, and seeing her again definitely brought me back to my middle school days. I actually really liked Garbage then, so this is another reason why I enjoyed this video so much. And lastly, Elijah. He looks so dapper here, I may have a crush on him now.

12 comments:

SAMANTHA said...

zee avi! the song darling - i love :) haha and i love oliver peoples sunglasses too! great post

xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

SMASH said...

Shirley Manson NEEDS to be in the public eye more--talk about 90s girl crush. Also, I'd say Oliver Peoples makes my favorite eyeglasses. I've been lucky enough to never need glasses (...so far) but maybe when my eyes start to get fuzzy I can invest in some lenses ;)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Rachelous said...

I remember Garbage! She looks great, and Elijah.. yum.. xx

matchboxmuse said...

I love shirley and this is one of my favorite campaigns ever :D elijah looks so cute here as well. great post!

love, M

match.box.muse

Amber Blue Bird said...

that was brilliant. I still have my Garbage cds

Francesca said...

bahaha no i totally agree with you. visible bras under sheer rocks. done in a classy fashion of course. mmmm elijah wood yum
LOL

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

Rosa said...

oooh, that's nice! :)

ORIGINAL SEED said...

all i can is wow!!

thestylevoyager said...

That's a fabulous video! The song is lovely too!

thestylevoyager said...

That's a fabulous video! The song is lovely too!

thestylevoyager said...

That's a fabulous video! The song is lovely too!

soychild. said...

Oh my goodness I love Zee Avi! I got her album after I saw her on Youtube :) I'm enamored by the style, Elijah Wood does look incredibly suave.