February 17, 2011

Evangelione's Handmade Dolls


I had a short-lived fascination with Barbie dolls when I was around 7-8 years old. As I grew up, dolls like Blythe became more creepy than anything, especially the life-like ones with free-moving eyes. But after discovering Evangelione's Handmade dolls, I think I may be warming up to them. I completely adore the outfits handcrafted by Tako below. To see more of her dolls, you can visit her blog, Flickr, and Etsy. I also encourage you to click here to check out her miniature atelier. The intricate details are beyond amazing.





2 comments:

rae said...

oh my lord, these are darling. i need one.

sojourned in style said...

how cute. seriously no word of a lie. those very reatlistic ones have this domineering creepiness to them. and these are quite the opposite with disporportinte body parts so so lovely.