February 8, 2011

A Post for Kylie Minogue



Lady Gaga could be the pop icon of our generation, but there's someone else that I feel should share the limelight and that is Kylie Minogue. At 42 years old, this woman is still making music and staying true to her genre and style since 1988. I think a lot of Lady Gaga's elements draw from Kylie, so it bums me out that she's overlooked in the United States. The music video below is her second single from her 2010 Aphrodite album, titled "Get Outta My Way." I also admit that both Lady Gaga and Kylie provide me the best guilty pleasures.

3 comments:

BETABOOMblog said...

LE AMO A KYLIE!!!!!!!
























WWW.BETABOOMBLOG.BLGOSPOT.COM

pau said...

kylie looks fabulous!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

cecyliq said...

wow I love her in bananas :D Prada SS11 of course!