February 26, 2011

Saturday Lunch at Home


This morning, I went to the nearest thrift store to donate clothes. I was so glad to this because I've had boxes of clothes sitting in my room for ages! After that, I drove down the street to Canada Steak Burger, where I ordered a gyro salad for lunch. Across from this place was Frutilandia, a Mexican smoothie/juice/fruit bar. It's a really great place to visit if you seriously want anything to do fresh-cut fruit. They even sell hot cheetos with nacho cheese for $1.75! It was a real treat when hot cheetos were all the rage in middle/high school, so I'll indulge in that when I'm feeling nostalgic. The fruit salad I got today was pico de gallo.


10 comments:

Katjusha sleepless in Berlin said...

omg this looks exactly like döner, the turkish food we eat here in germany :)


greetz from Berlin!

www.katjusha-dawai.com

fuschiaaa said...

Oh my god that looks absolutely delicious. Such great photographs too!

Ruth said...

Oh man, you're making me crave souvlaki with tzatziki... Thank god I'm going back to Greece this summer!

http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

STEPH J said...

yummm that looks really good! and it sounds really cheap too, so that' always an added bonus ♥

kristy eléna said...

yummy. this looks just like gyro meat.

Kristy Eléna - Full Time Fabulous
Vogue Gone Rogue
Twitter: @kristyelena

Chloe said...

I so remember those hot and spicy cheetos! Now those were the good days.....:)

Love your site!!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Song Anh said...

That fruit salad is making me salivate right now! It looks sooo good! I remember having the best fruit salad when I was in Cali visiting the Santa Monica Pier! I miss it oh so much and your picture makes me want it even more!

Cup of Fashion

Rachelous said...

That looks delicious! The fruit salad in particular- love the colours, definitely makes it more appetising xx

SMASH said...

Hey lady, I just wanted to let you know re: ethiopian food we totally went to Muzita but I couldn't for the life of me remember the name! I never asked, but do you go to UCSD?

xx
MILK TEETHS

Fashion Intel said...

This looks so delicious, I'm sooooooooo hungry right now.