February 1, 2011

Sperry Top-Sider Fall 2011 Cloud Brogues for Men


I've been growing really fond of Sperry Top-Siders ever since my boyfriend purchased his first pair a few weeks ago. These suede brogues are looking really attractive, so I might sway my man to get these too. I think these would make great Valentine's Day gifts as well.

I'm currently in Long Beach right now and won't be coming home 'til Sunday. Some of you have asked me to do a DIY on my previous nail post, so I'll try to get that together when I'm back. The polka dots are slowly becoming my signature since they're pretty fun to do. Hopefully my tutorial can make it look as easy as it seems.

via Source

6 comments:

jamie-lee said...

I wonder if I could get away with wearing these... they're so sweet!

Fashion Intel said...

I love these shoes. The colors look so buttery!

Rachelous said...

They're all lovely... I need to get my boyfriend to buy some! x

thestylevoyager said...

I like those shoes, they would fit my boyfriend! Thanx for sharing :)

A La Mode said...

These are beautiful! xx

http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

Dara U said...

all three please! love them