March 19, 2011

Recent Purchase



A couple weeks ago, Groupon UK had a £9 for a £20 Groupon to spend at ASOS. Since I shop there pretty often, I decided to take my chances and signed up for UK's Groupon site. I'm from the US so I was a bit nervous doing this. I wasn't sure if they could somehow know that I wasn't a native, but it turned out to be perfectly fine! I decided to use my code on this Scallop Detail Shift Dress in cream. I've been wanting to buy more classic pieces, so I thought this shift dress was perfect. As you can tell, I still can't resist the scallop details. But I thought it added a unique detail to a classic silhouette. I also think it's really easy to dress up and down.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Indeed! Very simple and pretty! I've been looking for the perfect pair of scalloped hem shorts for a while...

I'm thinking about this: http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Full-Maxi-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1496576&cid=2639&Rf127=1408&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Charcoal

But I might go for American Apparel instead!

http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

Christina said...

thank you for your comment! :)
the dress is beautiful, scalloping is always a wonderful thing!

sojourned in style said...

lucky. that dress is classic while youthful and fresh. the scallop details are very irresistable!