April 21, 2011

Late Night Snack



When I was in Long Beach a few weeks ago, I tried looking for Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack flavor at Vons, Albertsons, and Food 4 Less. I couldn't find it so I gave up and ate "Chunky Munky" instead. I felt really guilty eating an entire pint of ice cream by myself, so I waited before I searched for Late Night Snack again. Well today, the wait was finally over and I got to taste it! It's vanilla bean ice cream with caramel swirls and chocolate covered potato chip clusters. It's really good, but I think "Cherry Garcia" still remains my favorite. I'm just a sucker for the crunchy fudge chunks in there.

6 comments:

le sorelle said...

that sounds sinfully delicious! i shall begin my own search for a pint :)

-j
sorelle in style

mari b. said...

i'm totally with you girl - i try and try but cherry garcia remains my for ever and always fav.
xx


themerrimari.blogspot.com

Rachelous said...

Mmm that looks yum, I can never find more than about 3 different kinds in my local supermarket. I heart Half Baked though... :p

kaye i. said...

I keep forgetting to look for the late night snack flave everytime I shop at the border.

Re: Rachel Comey's prices here are ridiculous compared to US... everything in general, most Canadians go to the border to shop nowadays, esp when US - CDN $ is at par.

Just like Ben and Jerry's... at Safeway here it's about $6CDN, if I cross the border (US) I can get it usually for $2US.

galatea. said...

yes! my fave is the Boston Cream Pie, but you can never really go wrong with anything from Ben & Jerry's xx

carlijn said...

this makes me hungry :p