April 26, 2011

Madewell Wishlist





All I wanna wear these days are silk blouses and high-waisted denim. I own the Madewell Silk Bromley Blouse in taupe and I'm completely obsessed with it. It's light, airy, and has the most perfect loose fit. I'm also lusting over the Madewell High Riser Jeans. I have store credit so I'm debating on whether I should get these or another blouse? Hopefully I can make my way to South Coast Plaza this weekend to make that decision. These two pieces are absolutely essential to my wardrobe and are definitely worth every penny.


8 comments:

ediot said...

sweet list. i like that first shirt a lot and them jeans too.
thanks for sharing
xx

SAMANTHA said...

love these blouses! perfect colors!


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

sojourned in style said...

yes yes yes! madewell does it again. adore there lookbooks and items time and time again.

lauren carney said...

your blog makes my little heart flutter.
the pictures are super dreamy!
happy blogging lovely one x x x

Masha said...

great yellow shirt. I like how the color and the fabric much together. it's pretty for eyes and I'm pretty sure for touching also.

http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

Rosa Pel said...

love the blue shirt !

Fleurette said...

Are you familiar with the quality? i'm eyeing a pair of shorts by Madewell but I'm concerned about the quality! When beautiful things are cheap, I automatically think they're too good to be true.

fuschiaaa said...

Ah those jeans are truly amazing!