May 24, 2011

The Ballerina Hepburn by Swedish Hasbeens




I think I've finally found the perfect pair of black flats. I've lived all my life without any because I couldn't find a pair I was completely satisfied with. They either have a bow at the front (I hate this on flats), are too round at the front, show toe cleavage, or have flimsy soles that make me feel every pebble beneath my feet. But after a long search, I think the Ballerina Hepburn by Swedish Hasbeens could be "the one" for me. Unfortunately, this style retails at $276 + $59 shipping for US orders. Ouch! I guess it's not my time to have that perfect pair yet.


7 comments:

0000 said...

Oh my goodness. I think you've just introduced me to the new love of my life. I am definitely saving up for these. I have never, ever just stopped and gone "whoa I have to have these shoes" but this post really made me do it!

The Girl With a Feather said...

I got so excited when I started to read this post because I've been looking for the perfect pair of flats for so long too, but then I saw the price :( They're gorgeous though!

Rachelous said...

Swedish Hasbeens are so pricey! But they do look perfect! xx

paperwhales said...

@The Girl With a Feather That's exactly how I felt when I saw the price of these shoes. My jaw literally dropped!

paperwhales said...

@0000 I'm glad you love these! Good luck to you and me both on saving up! It's definitely gonna be tough for me since I'd much rather spend that sort of money on oxfords and boots. These flats are incredibly pricey for me!

caroline said...

I've been eying these for awhile now. and just recently I bought a (cheaper) black flats but these still have a place in my heart.

Fashion Intel said...

I hope the universe sends us both a pair!