May 11, 2011

Michelle Williams for Interview Magazine







I know these photos from Interview have been circulating blogs lately, but I had to post them myself since Michelle Williams is one of my style muses. I never thought this would ever happen because I wasn't fond of her acting role in Dawson's Creek, but since leaving the teenage-filled drama, I've really admired her style. I especially loved her when I spotted her wearing a 3.1 Phillip Lim dress on Jimmy Fallon. She embodies that retro, school-girl feel that I completely love. via Source.


9 comments:

sojourned in style said...

she completely embodies that school girl charm without overdoing it as an adult. the dresses are just girly perfection with drama to make it grown up. I adore each picture

rae said...

i completely agree with you. i was never fond of dawson's creek, or the cast, at the time, but michelle williams has grown up into such a stunning woman. and yes, she is quite a style muse in my opinion as well. thank you for posting. going to save these!

THE ROBYN DIARIES said...

She looks absolutely amazing her, so impish and her face looks so pointed in that first picture I love it. Thank you for sharing! Rx

Aahna said...

So beautiful, all the pictures are gorgeous, the clothes, Michelle, everything. My favorite is the one with the sunglasses on.
LAZYCATSTYLE

fromblank said...

wow she looks so different here, but still so amazing.

fromblank.blogspot.com

Amber Blue Bird said...

I hadnt seen these pics before so thanks for posting. I didnt like her much during Dawson either but she has really improved. I loved her in Blue Valentine

Fashion Intel said...

I am so happy she's making it as a legit actress because she is sooooo good. Always so stylish too!

The Fashion Buzz said...

I have never seen Dawson's Creek but I definitely love her style.

StyleCandy said...

those pictures are so lovely. i especially adore the first one. And her style is great!

http://mystylecandy.blogspot.com/