May 16, 2011

Sweet Tooth









These are some of the desserts I picked up yesterday. I don't know what the first one is called, but it's a flaky pastry with walnuts and cream that I always get in Chinatown, LA. After that, I headed to the Little Tokyo Shopping Center for Beard Papa cream puffs and macarons from 'Lette, or Paulette. I'm still not familiar with the area, so I was really surprised to find them together. It would've been nice to visit their more popular locations, but thinking about the parking situation quickly deterred me. This is also one reason why my heart belongs to San Diego. Ample parking and being concerned with only 4-5 freeways is my kinda deal.

12 comments:

le sorelle said...

mmm deliciousness. i think the first pastry is a napoleon cake with walnuts - if it is, i'm sure it was mighty scrumptious.

your nail polish is adorable!

-j
sorelle in style

Oh my Dior! said...

it looks delicious!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

The doll on fashion said...

How yummy, the cream bun looks delicous.

The doll on fashion

paperwhales said...

@le sorelle Oh, it could be a napoleon cake. Either way, it was very deliciosu! And thank you!

Fashion Intel said...

I visit that Paulette in the mall you are talking about and you are so right about parking right there. BUT, there is a lot connected to the mall that offers 1 hour validation -- for future reference if you return. Isn't that such a strange location though? Feels so lonely right there.

Looooooooving your nails btw.

Ruth said...

Ooh you are making me hungry!

xx

flossyblossom.blogspot.com

kaye i. said...

Yes, the first one is Napoleon! I love Beard Papa cream puffs and their cheese stick! I still haven't found a good place to good macarons in my area though.

Gee, thanks for making me hungry.

PS. Rad nails.

ponynamedlucifer said...

Yammi! Love your nails!

Chanelle said...

Ahhhh so delicious. In response to your question about Asos rings, I got a large for my size 8 fingers - I'm M/L with most rings and that's the size I usually get with Asos, I have quite a few rings from there and sizing has always been consistent. Hope that helps! x

Amber Blue Bird said...

that second treat looks delicious

l i s a z h a n g said...

drooling over the custard puffs!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

StyleCandy said...

mmmm... polka dots and pastries.


http://mystylecandy.blogspot.com/