June 13, 2011

Green Walls




Lately, I've been a little obsessed with indoor plants. I made a small terrarium a couple months ago with Spanish Moss, but sadly, its life is coming to an end. I suppose my green thumb has lots of practice to do, but when I finally get it down, I'm putting all my effort into making a green wall. The ones shown above are by Greenworks, a Swedish company that designs and produces green walls for interior environments. If you're looking for a more wallet-friendly alternative, Etsy stores, Ginkgo Studio and Seaside Garden, provide DIY kits to make your very own vertical box planter.


10 comments:

MoandKa said...

WoW! Cool!

moandka.blogspot.com

Fashion Intel said...

Keep at it green thumb!

paperwhales said...

@Fashion Intel Will do! RIP Spanish Moss

Claire M. said...

Brilliant idea! I love it ;)

ediot said...

oh this is so brilliant. i love the idea of this. and what a great gift idea to do something like this.
Thanks for sharing!
hOpe you're enjoying your week so far
xx

fromblank said...

love indoor gardens, probably the best invention of the modern age.

ps: as one of my favourtie blogs i'd love to invite you and your readers to promote my project (reducing health risks from cooking fuels in developing communities) to recieve a FREE fromblank wallet! for more info follow the link:
fromblank.blogspot.com

My Style Canvas said...

Ow wow I love these designs. Seems like a brilliant way to inject some nature indoors.

Emma said...

This is beautiful!

galatea. said...

clever lil' blog, totally following xx

FMK Vintage and Fairy Tale said...

Wow! This is so so cool! Love it!

Blog of the first Vintage and Fairy Tale Magazine
www.stylehuntermag-blog.com