June 7, 2011

New Rachel Comey Oxfords




I've been wanting these shoes for nearly eight months now and I finally bit the bullet and purchased them. Besides the soft leather and subtle pink color of the embroidered flowers, what I love most about them are the ankle straps. I actually wasn't fond of them at first, but after putting them on, I found them to be perfect. It adds an interesting detail that makes them look and feel extra special. If anything, the straps are also detachable so I can take them off for a different look. The Mars boots and now this? I think I can say my heart officially belongs to Rachel Comey now.

13 comments:

Francesca said...

wow this is a great purchase!! i like my oxfords to be different too :) love these x

Amanda said...

Those look perfect! I can't really pull off the ankle strap thing but Rachel Comey has a way with making shoes work their magic.

MoandKa said...

Love it..so sweet pair of shoes!

the nyanzi report said...

these are absolutely beautiful! i love them.

Fashion Intel said...

GO YOU! These look really special. Sometimes the wait makes it even more sweeter.

Ruth said...

I totally agree - PERFECT choice!
xx

flossyblossom.blogspot.com

ediot said...

never seen a pair of oxfords ever looking this good. they are just amazing. L O V E
x

The Girl With a Feather said...

These are so cute! I love the ankle strap, gives it a unique touch!

kaye i. said...

Yes! Rachel Comey!!! I obsessed on every pair of shoes she makes. If only I could afford them all.

Great purchase. I like the camel/tan colour better than the black ones :D

Amber said...

Those are SO precious! I want a pair!!

deppa said...

Oh Gosh! I love them!
The color is perfect, I will cry :(

See you!
have a nice day!

Song Anh said...

I would love to see you wearing these. I can see how amazing they are already but I want to see how the ankle straps look worn on. The floral embroidery is definitely my favorite attraction.

Cup of Fashion

Carolyn said...

love the ankle strap on those oxfords. rachel comey does these kinds of shoes so well