September 11, 2011

Looking into the Past by Jason Powell



I was a 13-year-old high school freshman when I saw the first plane crash on the news. I don't think I understood the magnitude of the situation until I saw everything unfold in my first period class. It was then that I learned it was an attack on our country, and not just an unfortunate accident. I remember calling my brother that day since he lived in New York at the time. I was so relieved to know that he was safe from the falling debris. via Source.

5 comments:

galatea. said...

very clever series, and nice read too x very fond of your blog!

Natalie of Fashion Intel said...

Whoa, this is fascinating.

Song Anh said...

I am happy to know that your brother was okay at the time of the incident. I cannot imagine how I would've felt if I had a close relative there at that time. I was the same way. When the school made their announcement, I knew it was something big but reality was nothing to what I had imagined... Thanks for sharing this with us. Something to reflect on and to remember those who were effected by.

Cup of Fashion

elena . said...

I have no words, this is amazing

xxx

elena . said...

I have no words, this is amazing

xxx