November 15, 2011

18 Kowloon East Building by Aedas in Kowloon, China




18 Kowloon East is a mixed-use 28-story building in Kowloon, China, which features a 'greening effect' at the base. This design works to balance out the industrialized blocks and to provide a more earthy environment to the neighborhood. If you ever find me working at this building, I'll probably take breaks outside, where I can "pet" the plants since I like to treat every photosynthesizing organism as if it's a Chia Pet. via Source.


3 comments:

Natalie (Fashion Intel) said...

I love this concept and execution.

Natalie (Fashion Intel) said...

I love this concept and execution.

Avocado Sundays said...

Wow this is amazing! Hope to one day see every building like this!

p.s. thanks for the comment - you've got a really nice blog :) followin you.

http://avocadosundays.blogspot.com/