February 26, 2012

New Essie Color





I've been excited about my new Essie color called A Crewed Interest. I don't own any colors close to pink or nude and I thought this color was pretty much a combination of both for me. I kept my nails one color for a day and I then couldn't help, but add white polka dots the next. Don't know why I can't resist myself from doing polka dots all the time. I think it's because I don't wear patterns too often, so adding some design on my nails makes me seem less boring when I eat prunes and watch 20/20 on a Friday night.

4 comments:

The Girl With a Feather said...

I am wearing this colour on my fingers as I type this! I love this colour!

Vivian said...

I have also been looking for a "pink closer to nude" polish for awhile and this one looks great. And hey, I can't fault you for wanting to make them polka dotted. It's adorable!

Amber said...

Its such a pretty and versatile shade. The polka dots are wicked cute too.

kaye i. said...

It's really nice! And dude, you have nice hands. Mine's always so dry! LOL.