May 27, 2012

Matching Patterns





I'm currently lusting over this silk floral blouse and shorts by Creatures of Comfort. I've been really wanting some sort of matching top and bottom for summer because it's easy, relaxing, and most importantly, fun to wear! Sure, you could look like you're wearing pajamas outdoors, but could you imagine how comfortable you'd be feeling? Wearing something like this would probably leave me feeling so care free. I don't simply want it. I think I need these in my life.

3 comments:

Alice said...

I love little matching sets like this! i dont really have anything made to be worn like this so i just wear the same color on top and bottom and call it a day lol

Amber said...

That is a really cute set and it looks so comfy.

Stop by & enter my eShakti giveaway!

Natalie (Fashion Intel) said...

Digging to the max!