January 3, 2013

Ellery x Graz Quixote Sunglasses




Early 2012, Ellery x Graz released a limited edition of the Quixote style in lucite pink with gold metal arms. They sold out before I could get my hands on them and I was pretty devastated. I've been scouring the internet everyday ever since to find them. A bit obsessive, I know, but they are my holy grail of sunglasses. It had exactly what I was looking for: dark brown non-gradient lenses, a perfect cat eye frame that didn't overwhelm the face, and a color that would perfectly accent all the black and white I wear. My persistent search finally paid off as I now own a brand new pair of Ellery x Graz sunglasses.

I'm so glad I sold some of my clothes to fund this purchase. After I made payment, my guilt really started to kick in after knowing how much I had spent. But to no surprise, that guilt went away once I had them in my hands.


4 comments:

Alice said...

those sunglasses are perfect

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

what amazing sunglasses <3

l i s a z h a n g said...

you found them!
i gave up because it was becoming a task trying to find them!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

Chicha said...

Good for you! :-)